After working all day, it can be hard to cook the new recipes that catch my eye. So when I'm low on time or energy, I peruse around my current neighborhood to get a taste of what I crave. I love experimenting, so join me and check out my latest favorites in the West Loop of Chicago.
- Get a fast seafood fix at Da Lobsta for the best lobster, crab and shrimp rolls
- Satisfy your sweet tooth and indulge in exquisite macarons at Vanille Patisserie
- Try the barbecue at Green Street Smoked Meats that locals won't stop talking about
- Visit the health chain Freshii for a delicious take on clean eating
- Stop by Haymarket Pub & Brewery for seasonal house-made beer